I grew up outside of Chicago in the southwest suburb of Naperville. I graduated from Creighton University in 2013 with my BA in Journalism. I’m a big Cubs fan, I put up with the Bears, and I don’t like the NBA that much anymore. Whether people I know like it or not, I am not a Nebraska Cornhuskers fan. That’s not to say I don’t appreciate what the teams do…I’m just not a fan.
Since starting at B² Interactive in 2013, I’ve helped build numerous front-end websites, craft on-site content, manage client social media accounts (as well as some of their smaller digital marketing efforts), and write a lot of blog posts about varying topics within the industry. Overall, I’ve had a hand in helping with some piece of all of our offered services since I started here.
- I communicate in GIFs when I don’t know exactly how to express what I’m thinking in words.
- Going to go out on a limb and say I have slight misophonia.
- Sarcasm with no malicious intent is an underused love language.
- I’ve achieved the Free Domino’s Pizza from their rewards program four times.
- I’m still a little bit afraid of the dark.