Who I Am
I was born in Mesa, Arizona, but spent the majority of my childhood in Algonquin, Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago. I moved to Nebraska when I decided to attend University of Nebraska-Lincoln. While in school, I studied advertising and marketing. I’m happily married, have two dogs, love Husker football and Cubs baseball, and I just had a son named James.
What I Do
My role at B² Interactive is awesome. I work alongside a talented group of content marketers to create compelling campaigns that connect our clients with their audiences and help them to achieve their marketing goals. This includes overseeing strategy for campaigns across content marketing channels like social media and editorial content.
- I really like pizza and even wrote a poem about how much I love it.
- I enjoy playing basketball and tennis.
- I love offices that have ping-pong tables.
- Despite growing up outside of Nebraska, I was raised to be a die-hard Husker fan.
- I’m currently attending John Jordan’s musical education course and loving every second of it.
B² Interactive is a web design, SEO, and local search optimization firm based in Omaha, Neb., that serves clients throughout the U.S. B² Interactive works with businesses of all sizes, from small companies looking to create their first website to Fortune 500 organizations requiring complete integrated digital marketing and web development solutions. B² Interactive operates digital marketing agency Hurrdat and video production company Hurrdat Films based in Lincoln, Neb.